FEND fully funded MSc course
FEND is offering a number of fully-funded places on the course: Diabetes Clinical Care and Management MSc at King's College London.
Closing date for applications - 31 May 2023
Aims of the Course
The programme is delivered via an interactive online learning process that will enable students to acquire advanced practice skills in the assessment and management of diabetes. The emphasis throughout the programme is on learning as a means to improve care outcomes for people living with diabetes and in the prevention and management of diabetes complications.
The programme aims:
- To equip students with critically developed advanced practice skills for diabetes clinical care and management.
- To develop students into independent learners who are able to identify and synthesise clinical problems and issues at both the patient and care system levels.
- To provide an educational framework to enable students to acquire and demonstrate both generic transferable competencies in formulating diabetes management plans.
University and Accreditation
How to Apply
Conditions for applications
- You must be a Registered Nurse
- You must have a minimum of 2 years experience in diabetes care, and 50% of current working time must be exclusively in diabetes care
- You must be a current member of FEND
- Written consent of your head of dept. agreeing to study leave and administration fee
- You are required to be competent in English language both written and verbal, and agree to a telephone interview if required. If English is not your first language, you will need to hold a formal English language qualification, such as IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5 (or the equivalent).