- Special lower Member registration fee for FEND Conference
- Free copy and full online access to International Diabetes Nursing
- Participate in FEND ENDCUP training course
- Get to know other colleagues in different countries
- Expand your professional network
- You must be a Registered or Licensed nurse in your own country
- You must work in the specialty of diabetes (clinical practice, education or research)
- Employees of the pharmaceutical industry are not eligible
Note membership of FEND is on a personal individual basis, i.e. organisations cannot be members.
Membership costs £50 per year (pay online by card).
The membership year is 1 January - 31 December.
Join FEND online
Step 1: Register a user account
- enter your choice of username and your email address
- the system will send you an email to that address with a one-time link to create your password
- once you have successfully added a password go to Step 2.
Register your user account here
Step 2: When you are logged in, come to this Membership page and click the Join FEND now! orange button below (this will only be visible when you are logged in)
Please note that simply registering a user account on its own does NOT make you a member of FEND - you need to complete Step 2 and pay the £50 membership fee (each year).
Contact FEND Membership Secretary, Tineke Dijkstra,
Email: fend.membership (at) fend.org